NEP produces world class media asset management platforms. We are looking for fresh and ambitious talent to join our team. Innovate with us and contribute to a global broadcasting technology powerhouse who is revolutionising the media industry. We provide media services for clients like Discovery, Viasat, RiksToto, newspapers and large football accosiations.
We aim to surpass their industry defining quality standards and we are looking for QA protagonists. Are you interested?
As a QA engineer you will be responsible for the quality of the software products and QA processes. You will be a bridge between our stakeholders and our developers while designing and implementing test automation solutions. You’re expected to inject your knowledge and experience using conventional tooling and you’ll need your intuition when faced with unconventional challenges. You will work on Mediabank, our award winning Media Asset Management tool.
- Hungry for stability, usability and overall performance;
- Ambitious and motivated to be the best in your profession;
- Capable of assessing the quality of the product;
- A driving force in a development team;
- In the know when it comes to QA practices;
- Able to embrace new methodologies and technologies fast;
- Responsible and independent, you know how to start and finish activities within your domain;
- Technologically savvy, who can read consoles, logs and can execute API calls.
- Experience with API testing and specification (swagger, runscope, postman);
- Git and deployment pipelines;
- Test frameworks for unit testing (phpunit, junit, rspec);
- Automation integration with CI/CD including tooling (jenkins, travis CI, GitLab CI, Bamboo);
- Kubernetes, containers, microservices;
- Experience with stress and load testing.
What we offer:
- Salary based on your experience;
- Pension scheme;
- Freedom with responsibilities;
- Highly skilled international colleagues;
- Innovation with the latest technologies;
- Training and career opportunities;
- Informal atmosphere;
- Global ambition;
The NEP Media Services team transforms the way video is created, managed and distributed - worldwide. NEP has experience with registration, play-out, post production, remote and cloud production, studio production, host broadcasting, media asset management, multi-screen delivery, end-to-end OTT solutions and video display installations. From the camera in the field to the SmartTV or tablet at home, NEP has the knowledge and experience to make the smallest local events into the biggest international events visible and cost effective for the viewer at home.
NEP Media Services is located in Oslo, Økern Torgvei 13.
Contact Kjartan Rekdal Müller, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 99 35 79 49, for further information.
All inquiries will be treated with confidentiality.